United Mileage Plus® Select Visa® Credit Card
We're sorry, but the United Mileage Plus® Select Visa® Credit Card may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer.
Below you can review the United Mileage Plus® Select Visa® Credit Card and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles and $50 United discount travel certificate after you spend $250 with your new card. That's enough miles for a roundtrip Saver Award ticket to anywhere in the continental United States.
- Earn 3 miles per $1 spent on eligible United and Continental purchases.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on eligible gas, home improvement purchases, groceries dining and Star Alliance purchases.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn up to 5,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQM) per year for United.com purchases.
- ANNUAL FEE $95
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
United Mileage Plus® Select Visa® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
United Mileage Plus® Select Visa® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the United Mileage Plus® Select Visa® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Aug 2nd, 2013 at 10:04 EDT