Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Credit Card
- Get a $50 Statement Credit when you spend $200 in the first 90 days.
- Earn 1 reward point for every net dollar spent; redeem points for cash back, travel, merchandise, gift cards, and more.
- Points may be redeemed for merchandise beginning at 1,500 points, for travel beginning at 25,000 points, or for gift certificate redemptions beginning at 2,500 points.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Zero fraud liability.
- Signature privileges, including merchant upgrades, offers, savings, and more.
- Travel Accident Insurance includes $1,000,000 of coverage when you purchase tickets for travel on common carriers with your Visa Card.
- Flexible payment options including U.S. Mail, AutoPay from any United States deposit account, telephone transfer, U.S. Bank ATM, Internet Banking, U.S. Bank branch locations.
- If you are eligible, you will receive the Visa Signature Card. If not, you will be considered for a Select Rewards Visa Platinum Card with an annual fee of up to $29.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 18th, 2014 at 7:03 EDT