UPside Prepaid Debit Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE $4.95
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $1.95
UPside Prepaid Debit Card’s Highlights
- Earn 500 points when activating your card online.
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on prepaid cell phone service purchases.
- Cardholders will receive 1,000 cash back points the first time they receive a direct deposit load onto their card for an amount of $200 or above.
- This is not a credit card but a prepaid reloadable debit card.
- No credit check needed. No activation fee.
- Free Direct Deposit from your employer or benefit provider.
- Load cash at 50,000 retailers nationwide.
- Write personal checks online at a cost of $2 per check.
- Customer service and monthly fees are waived upon achieving Premium Status by earning 15,000 UPgrade points. You earn UPgrade points by adding money to your card with Direct Deposit (2000 points for every load over $200 plus 1 point per $1), MoneyPak and Credit/Debit cards (1 point per $1).
- *Monthly fee: $4.95; $0.99 if you load $500 or more
UPside Prepaid Debit Card’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT $2
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT $0.5
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, GreenDot, Cash Reload, Check Reload
- CANCELLATION FEE $12
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about UPside Prepaid Debit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the UPside Prepaid Debit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the UPside Prepaid Debit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 16th, 2016 at 4:21 EDT