The US Airways Premier World MasterCard®
- Get 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase and payment of the $89 annual fee which may be enough for an award ticket to the Caribbean. Now you can use your bonus miles toward any US Airways or American Airlines flight booked through usairways.com or US Airways Reservations.
- Earn 2x miles on all US Airways and American Airlines purchases
- And 1X miles on all other purchases
- Now redeem Dividend Miles on nearly 6,700 US Airways and American Airlines daily flights to over 300 destinations.
- Receive one companion certificate for up to two guests to travel with you on US Airways operated flights at $99 each, plus taxes and fees
- NEW! 25% in-flight savings on food, beverages & headset purchases on US Airways and American Airlines
- ANNUAL FEE $89
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
The US Airways Premier World MasterCard®’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- In order to take advantage of the 0% introductory APR on balance transfers you should submit your balance transfer request within 45 days of account opening.
The US Airways Premier World MasterCard® Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The US Airways Premier World MasterCard® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Dec 10th, 2014 at 3:21 EST