AAdvantage® Aviator™ Silver World Elite MasterCard® Credit Card
- 3X miles for every dollar spent on eligible US Airways® and American Airlines® purchases
- Boarding Privileges for Zone 2 on domestic US Airways flights and Group 1 on domestic American Airlines flights
- 2X miles for every dollar spent on eligible hotels and car rentals
- 1X mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases
- Elite Qualifying Miles – Receive 5,000 EQMs for each $20,000 in annual purchases (10,000 maximum EQMs per year)
- Companion Certificate – Issued each year after account anniversary with $30,000 or more spend in purchases during the previous year. Cardmembers can purchase a ticket for an American Airlines® operated flight and up to two guests can travel with them for $99 each (plus taxes and fees)
- First Checked Bag Free of charge for cardmember and up to eight (8) traveling companions
- Get 10% of Redeemed Miles Back (10,000 miles maximum each calendar year)
- ANNUAL FEE $195
AAdvantage® Aviator™ Silver World Elite MasterCard® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR N/A
- GRACE PERIOD Unknown
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes
AAdvantage® Aviator™ Silver World Elite MasterCard® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Silver World Elite MasterCard® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 22nd, 2015 at 12:31 EDT