US Bank College Visa® Credit Card
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
US Bank College Visa® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- Build good credit in your name and learn critical money management skills while you're still in school.
- Zero Fraud Liability.
- Custom payment options – Avoid late fees by setting up your own payment preferences so that you never miss a payment.
- Free online account access – Get important account information 24/7 on your computer or mobile device.
- U.S. Bank Overdraft Protection can automatically transfer funds from your U.S. Bank Visa® Credit Card account into your checking account when needed.
- FlexControl™ from U.S. Bank is a free online tool that can help you avoid interest and late fees with automatic payments that put you in control. It can also help you pay down a balance faster.
US Bank College Visa® Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the US Bank College Visa® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 7th, 2014 at 7:55 EST