US Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards Credit Card
- Receive 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 during the first 90 days after opening your account.
- One point per dollar on all other net purchases.
- Earn three points per dollar on net purchases in one of three categories where you spend the most: Day-to-day expenses, such as shipping, advertising, utilities, office supplies, telecom and professional services, Automotive, such as gas, service, tires, tolls, dealerships, car washes and repairs and Travel and entertainment, such as airlines, auto rental, hotels, restaurants and travel agencies.
- Visa SavingsEdge - A simple way to save up to 15% on business purchases.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
US Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $39
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE $39
- MAX PENALTY APR 28.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- Zero fraud liability.
- U.S. Bank FlexControl™ - free tools that put you in control of your account.
- ScoreBoard - free online spending reports to monitor your company's Business Card spending.
- Pay Bills - save time and money by eliminating the need to write checks and mail payments.
US Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the US Bank Business Edge™ Select Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 23rd, 2014 at 5:39 EDT