Valero Credit Card
- Save 4¢ per gallon if you make purchases of 50.0 gallons or more, up to 74.9 gallons and 8¢ per gallon if you make purchases of 75 gallons or more, up to 110 gallons, during any billing cycle of the Program.
- Save 1¢ per gallon for Diesel and Regular Unleaded Gasoline, 1.5¢ per gallon for Mid-Grade Unleaded Gasoline and 2¢ per gallon for Super Unleaded Gasoline.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Valero Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.49% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
TRANSACTION FEE N/A
- SMART CHIP No
- Enjoy personalized customer service.
- Sensible credit limits and fuel-only options to help you manage your budget.
- Pay-at-the-pump convenience.
- Flexible Payment Terms: Choose the due date that works for you.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Valero Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Valero Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Valero Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 4th, 2016 at 3:58 EST