Victoria's Secret Store Card
- $15 off your next Angel Card purchase.
- Earning is easy – with every $1 you spend you earn a point, and the rewards keep coming with every 250 points you earn.
- $10 reward for every 250 points earned.
- Angels always get double points on all bra purchases.
- 6 months of irresistible offers, worth up to $100, as a new Angel Cardholder.
- Surprise birthday gift every year.
- Angel Forever status when you earn just 1000 points.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Victoria's Secret Store Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE N/A
- CASH ADVANCE FEE N/A
Victoria's Secret Store Card Reviews
Victoria's Secret. I love when a company rewards customers who loyally shop there.
You can earn $10 in cash back for every $250 spent, which is actually a lot
higher than many other cards I've seen (like the Shell Card for example). I also
like that they offer an even higher level of savings for people who shop more than
others. I feel that if I am a frequent flier, I deserve better benefits. One
other benefit they offer which I really like is the birthday and anniversary gift.
One negative about the Victoria’s Secret credit card is the high interest rate at 25%. I also do not like how there is no lower intro rate or interest free period if balance is paid off by a certain period.
If you are interested in the Victoria's Secret Store Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Victoria's Secret Store Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 6th, 2014 at 11:03 EST