Visa® Black Credit Card
- Earn up to 25,000 bonus points when you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days.
- Luxury Gifts - Cardmembers receive luxury gifts from some of the world's top brands.
- Cardmembers receive VIP treatment at over 3,000 hotels, resorts and villas across the globe, including spa treatments, room upgrades, complimentary breakfast, early check-in, late check-out and more.
- Redeem your points for a wide range of reward options including gift cards, experiences and double value on airfare, which means it takes fewer points to go further.
- Cardmembers receive complimentary membership and unlimited visits to over 350 lounges in 200 cities worldwide with our VIP airport lounge program.
- ANNUAL FEE $495
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Visa® Black Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Limited Membership.
- 24-Hour Concierge Service.
- Stainless Steel Card.
- $495 Annual Fee.
- Zero Liability protection against unauthorized purchases.
Visa® Black Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Visa® Black Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 10th, 2014 at 10:54 EDT