U.S. Bank Business Platinum Visa® Card
- ANNUAL FEE $0 with one purchase per yr, otherwise $25 after 1st yr*
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Visa® Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $39
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE $39
- MAX PENALTY APR 28.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- Special 0% Intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months.
- Zero Fraud Liability Protection.
- Free Employee Cards.
- ScoreBoard free online reporting.
- Access to "Connect", U.S. Bank site that provides small business owners with useful information, tools and resources.
- *No Annual Fee.
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Visa® Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the U.S. Bank Business Platinum Visa® Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 14th, 2014 at 5:40 EST