Walmart® Credit Card
- Save $25 when you open a Walmart Credit Card and spend $75 today.
- Earn up to 1% cash back on all purchases - 0.25% on total purchases up to $1,500, 0.50% on total purchases from $1,500.01 to $3,000 and 1% on total purchases over $3,000.
- Save 5¢ per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Walmart® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $5)
- Deferred Interest Details: No interest will be assessed on the promotional purchase if you pay the following in full within 6 months on any purchase of $150-$298.99, 12 months on any purchase of $299-$428.99, 18 months on any purchase of $429-$598.99 or 24 months on any purchase of $599 or more. Offer valid in-store only through December 31, 2014.
- Receive your free monthly FICO® Score when you enroll in electronic statements online.
- Get a cash advance at the time of purchase.
- $0 fraud liability.
Walmart® Credit Card Reviews
The introductory money back on your first purchase ($25 if you spend $75) is a great
incentive to sign up. Who doesn't want 1% cash back on all of their purchases?
I also love the gas savings since gas is a huge expense for me. While the apr
is fairly high, they do offer an introductory interest rate of 0% for 6-24 months.
This card is great if you are already a regular WalMart shopper and can use it
to get some benefits when you buy groceries or other items you need.
If you are interested in the Walmart® Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Walmart® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 7th, 2014 at 8:16 EST