- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: Discover
- Rating:4.54.6 / 5 from 147 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus $25||Base Earn 0.25%||Max Earn 1%||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Save $25 when you open a Walmart Credit Card and spend $75 today.
- Earn up to 1% cash back on all purchases - 0.25% on total purchases up to $1,500, 0.50% on total purchases from $1,500.01 to $3,000 and 1% on total purchases over $3,000.
- Save 5¢ per gallon at participating Walmart gas stations in the U.S.
- Get $20 back on your first purchase of $100 or more at Walmart.com on the day you open your new account online.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 6 - 24 months||Regular Rate 22.9% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate22.9% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 25.9% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $5)|
- Deferred Interest Details: No interest will be assessed on the promotional purchase if you pay the following (the "promotional balance") in full within 6 months on any purchase of $150-$298.99, 12 months on any purchase of $299-$428.99, 18 months on any purchase of $429-$598.99 or 24 months on any purchase of $599 or more. Offer valid in-store only through December 31, 2013.
- Receive your free monthly FICO® Score when you enroll in electronic statements online.
- Get a cash advance at the time of purchase.
- Pay no annual fee.
- $0 fraud liability.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: None
- Grace Period: 23 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
If you are interested in the Walmart® Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Walmart® Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., known as Walmart, is one of the largest chains of discounts stores worldwide. The Company has more than 10,000 locations in 15 countries, under different names in the forms of department stores and warehouse stores. The Company believes in helping people and having a positive impact in the community, offering through the stores a way to save money and to live better.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Walmart® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 6th, 2013 at 6:52 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology