Walmart® Credit Card
- Save 10% on purchases when you open your account, valid on purchases of up to $250
- Save 2% on Murphy USA & Walmart gas
- Save 3% on purchases made at Walmart.com
- ANNUAL FEE None
Walmart® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 20.15% - 26.15% (V)
FEE 3% (min $5)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-PIN
- Deferred interest details: No interest if paid in full within 6 months on purchases of $150 - $298.99 and no interest if paid in full within 12 months on purchases of $299 or more
- Receive your free monthly FICO® Score when you enroll in electronic statements online.
- Get a cash advance at the time of purchase.
- Request additional cards for family members at no extra cost.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Walmart® Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Walmart® Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Walmart® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 28th, 2016 at 9:02 EDT