Walmart® Store Card
- Save 5¢ per gallon every day at participating Walmart® gas stations.
- Save $25 when you open a Walmart Credit Card and spend $75 today.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Walmart® Store Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE N/A
- CASH ADVANCE FEE N/A
- SMART CHIP No
- Deferred Interest Details: No interest will be assessed on the promotional purchase if you pay the following (the "promotional balance") in full within 6 months on any purchase of $150-$298.99, 12 months on any purchase of $299-$428.99, 18 months on any purchase of $429-$598.99 or 24 months on any purchase of $599 or more. Offer valid in-store only through December 31, 2014.
- Receive your free monthly FICO® Score when you enroll in electronic statements online.
- Get a cash advance at the time of purchase.
- $0 Fraud Liability.
Walmart® Store Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Walmart® Store Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 18th, 2014 at 11:03 EST