Young Money Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE $6.95
- MONTHLY FEE $3.95
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.00
Young Money Prepaid Card's Highlights
- The Young Money Prepaid Discover® Card is launched by one of Hip Hop's most well-known groups, Young Money Entertainment. Young Money Entertainment is an American record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne.
- Free Direct deposit, so you can put your paycheck right on your prepaid card.
- Online bill pay, so you can save money on gas and stamps.
- Prescription, imaging and lab test savings card, so you can save money from medical expenses.
- Text and email alerts, so you can have access to your balance from anywhere
- Shop online and get cash back on your card with every purchase! We've partnered with Ebates.com to provide from 1-25% cash back on every online purchase from over 1,500 retailers like Gap, Macy's, Nordstrom's, Target, Walmart, and Puma.
Young Money Prepaid Card's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, GreenDot
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Young Money Prepaid Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Young Money Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: May 23rd, 2014 at 6:59 EDT