AARP Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after you spend $500 worth in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for a $100 check.
- Earn 3% cash back on gas station and restaurant purchases and a full 1% on all other purchases.
- Rewards are earned as points, which can be redeemed for cash back:1% cash back equals 1 point.
- Earn an additional 1 point for each $1 of airfare and hotel accommodation net purchases when you book through the toll-free travel redemption number.
- Redeem for cash, travel, gift cards and merchandise.
- For every purchase you make at Restaurants with your Card, $0.25 will be donated to AARP Foundation in support of Drive to End Hunger up to $1 Million in 2014.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
AARP Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- 24-hour-a-day customer service
- Easy-to-use online account management
- Benefits: Price Protection, Purchase Protection, Return Protection and Extended Warranty Protection.
AARP Rewards Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the AARP Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:43 EST