In less than 2 min get a fully customzed recommendation.
Take a look at our Editors selection for Best Credit Cards.
Calculate your optimal credit card payments, debt payoff plan & more.
Quickly estimate your credit standing. It's easy & free.
Reduce your credit card debt with help you can trust.
Low Interest Credit Cards
Credit cards with a low interest rate / APR on an ongoing basis
Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Transfer a high interest balance onto a 0% APR credit card
0% APR Credit Cards
Credit card offers with 0% APR on all new purchases for 6 - 15 months
Best Credit Card Rates
Check out our Editor's Picks on the best credit card for low interest rates
Rewards Credit Cards
Credit cards that offer rewards points on all your purchases
Cash Back Credit Cards
Credit card offers that allow you to earn cash back on purchases
Gas Credit Cards
Rewards credit cards that offer extra incentives on gasoline purchases
Airline Credit Card
Earn miles on your purchases with one of the travel credit cards
Business Credit Cards
Credit card offers for small business owners and their employees
Student Credit Cards
Credit cards for college students that want to build their credit history
Secured Credit Cards
Guaranteed approval regardless of credit history or income
Earn better credit card benefits by paying your balance in full every month
What is Card Hub?
CardHub.com has ratings and detailed information for more than 1,000 credit card and prepaid card offers, enabling consumers to get a better card in the easiest and most educated manner. In addition, Card Hub operates the only social gift card exchange, which allows consumers to buy gift cards at discounted prices and sell their gift cards for cash. For more information, you can check out our About Us page.
Do I have to give any personal information to Card Hub?
No. If you find a credit card offer that you like, we will redirect you to its issuer's website where you can fill out an application. Just remember to double check all of the terms and conditions of a credit card offer on the issuer's website before submitting an application.
However, please note that if you are going to sell a gift card or sign up for one of our e-mail alerts, we will need some basic personal information, like your name and e-mail address.
Does Card Hub itself issue any cards?
No, Card Hub allows you to quickly and easily compare credit card offers from major issuers but is not itself a credit card issuer. Instead, you can think of us as a specialized search engine for online credit card offers, prepaid cards, charge cards, store credit cards and even gift cards. You see, we have over 5,000 cards listed as well as the industry experience and expertise to guide you to those that will benefit your wallet most.
Question of the Week: Tips for minimizing the risk of fraud when using your credit cards and debit cards
With the findings of our 2013 Consumer Fraud Liability Study in mind, we at Card Hub recommend the following tips for consumers looking to minimize th...
What services does Card Hub offer?
- Three different ways to find the best credit card for your needs:
- Card Hub's Credit Card Search Tool enables you to quickly identify the cards that meet your individual credit profile and needs.
- For those not interested in searching and comparing, our Credit Card Advisor generates a personalized card recommendation, accompanied by reasoning to explain the choice.
- Last but not least, our Editor's Picks offer the quickest way for people who value speed and simplicity to identify some of the best credit card offers on the market.
- Gift Card Exchange: Card Hub boasts one of the Web's largest gift card marketplaces, where you can list literally any gift card for sale and save up to 30% by buying a discounted gift card.
- Gift Card Wish List: Our Gift Card Wish List enables you to create a list of your favorite stores to share with friends and family. Doing so will enable you to get better gifts, make life easier for loved ones, and avoid the constant maintenance required by all other types of wish lists.
- Prepaid Card Comparison: Prepaid cards are not only the fastest growing form of electronic payment, according to the Federal Reserve, but they're also the most viable alternative to traditional checking accounts. Card Hub helps you compare prepaid cards in order to find the best offer for your needs.
- Credit Card Debt Help: Debt can be confusing, stressful, and damaging to your credit. Card Hub helps you better understand your situation and determine whether to consider debt settlement, debt management, or a consultation with a bankruptcy attorney.
- Education Center: Get up to speed on the most important credit topics with guides, articles, calculators, and an extensive glossary of key terms.
- Consumer Advocacy: Card Hub serves as an industry watchdog, exposing anti-consumer practices and striving to help create a more transparent, fair personal finance environment.
Why Should You Care About Your Credit Standing? To Get a Job, For One Thing
While everyone is probably more concerned with whipping their bodies into shape for beach season, it’s important to not forget about our credit scores as well. That might sound a bit odd,…
Ask The Experts: Evaluating the CFPB’s Final Rule for Stay-at-Home Parents & Credit Cards
Say what you will about the NRA and the AARP, the most powerful lobby around might be that of motherhood. Just think: public pressure from women’s groups in the interest of stay-at-home…
Ask The Experts: What to Make of the IRS “Tea Party” Scandal
Who knew what when? Whose heads should roll? Is Democracy itself in jeopardy? The recent turmoil surrounding the IRS’s Nonprofit Division has sparked no shortage of sensationalism or…
|This Week||Last Week|