The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Get 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Built with business-sized purchasing power and fast rewards.
- 3X points on airfare purchased directly from airlines.
- 2X points on US purchases for advertising in select media, shipping, at gas stations, and made directly from select computer hardware, software, and cloud computing providers.
- Up to $100,000 in each category per year, then 1 point.
- Use points to entertain clients, reward employees, reduce travel costs, or just offset the everyday expenses of moving your business forward.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $175 after
- LATE FEE $37 or 2.99% of the past due amount, whichever is greater
The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN's Additional Info
- This American Express Card has no preset spending limit, giving you purchasing power that adjusts with your use of the card.
- No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors including spending patterns, your payment history, your credit history, and financial resources known to us.
The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 29th, 2014 at 3:50 EDT