Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
- ANNUAL FEE $0*
FEE 3% (min $5)
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the APR will be 11.99%-21.99% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Citi® Easy Deals℠ Get what you want for less. Earn Citi Easy Deals Points for the purchases you make with your card. Redeem your points for great online deals on name-brand merchandise, gift cards and even local deals.
- Let our 24/7 concierge service help book your hotel rooms, flights and more.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee*
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card Reviews
The foreign transaction fee is independent from your card’s interest rate. The interest that you may be charged on those purchases will be the same as if you paid for products or services bought in the US.
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card is related to the following credit card categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: May 3rd, 2015 at 12:17 EDT