Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3% (min $5)
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months; after that the variable APR will be 11.99% - 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Citi® Easy Deals℠ Get what you want for less. Earn Citi Easy Deals Points for the purchases you make with your card. Redeem your points for great online deals on name-brand merchandise, gift cards and even local deals.
- Let our 24/7 concierge service help book your hotel rooms, flights and more.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card Reviews
I have never utilized any types of rewards system with this card, as I just don't use it often enough for purchases to make it account for anything. Interests rates for this card are great, as long as you make your payments on time and take advantage of the promotional percentages for transfers and things. I feel confident using my Citi Diamond Preferred Card, and have even been contacted by them once when I was on vacation to confirm that I was, in fact, the one using the card.… more
In terms of card benefits, the rewards system is ok. The points go towards discounts on things at citi's rewards website (like 10 dollars off a 50 dollar gift card), so it's not bad. With that respect they are great.… more
The foreign transaction fee is independent from your card’s interest rate. The interest that you may be charged on those purchases will be the same as if you paid for products or services bought in the US.
If you are interested in the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 25th, 2015 at 9:50 EST