Intrust Bank Platinum Credit Card
- Earn one point per dollar for purchases charged to your credit card. Plus, promotions throughout the year provide additional opportunities to earn even more points.
- Earn points you can redeem for merchandise, travel, event tickets, special activities, university rewards, gift cards and cash back.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3% (max $250)
Intrust Bank Platinum Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 22.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.89% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- Free Personal Identity Theft coverage: $5,000 coverage that reimburses you for expenses resulting from identity theft.
- Zero Liability Fraud Protection: Have peace of mind knowing that you will not be held liable for any unauthorized transactions.
Intrust Bank Platinum Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Intrust Bank Platinum Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 7th, 2014 at 4:39 EST