Discover® More Card - 0% for 14 months
We're sorry, but the Discover® More Card - 0% for 14 months may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants.
Below you can review the Discover® More Card - 0% for 14 months and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- Earn 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,500 in purchases at restaurants and for movies from January through March 2013, as well as in categories that change throughout the year like gas, restaurants, and department stores up to the quarterly maximum. It's free and easy to sign up.
- Great rewards with no annual fee, no rewards redemption fee, and no additional card fee.
- Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover.com
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Discover® More Card - 0% for 14 months's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 25.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 10.99% - 20.99%.
- $0 Fraud Liability. You're never responsible for unauthorized charges on your Discover card account, plus mobile and email fraud alert options
- Discover is ranked #1 in customer loyalty -- 16 years in a row! (2012 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index report)
- 24/7 access to a U.S. based Account Manager within 60 seconds
- Click apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
Discover® More Card - 0% for 14 months Reviews
If you are interested in the Discover® More Card - 0% for 14 months, check out the following credit cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Discover® More Card - 0% for 14 months shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 26th, 2014 at 8:35 EST