The MAGIC Prepaid MasterCard
We're sorry, but The MAGIC Prepaid MasterCard may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 866-530-2272.
Below you can review The MAGIC Prepaid MasterCard and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- ACTIVATION FEE $4.95
- MONTHLY FEE $4.95
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE Free In-Network ATMs; Out-of-Network ATMs: 2 Free per month, then $2.50 each
The MAGIC Prepaid MasterCard’s Highlights
- Use your MAGIC prepaid card at millions of locations worldwide anywhere MasterCard® is accepted - shop online, over the phone and in stores. And get cash fast at millions of ATMs.
- OneWest Bank operates in Southern California, and cardholders can make surcharge-free ATM withdrawals at any of the bank's 77 branches.
The MAGIC Prepaid MasterCard’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 1 free per month; $2.00 thereafter
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, GreenDot
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
The MAGIC Prepaid MasterCard Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The MAGIC Prepaid MasterCard shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 1st, 2014 at 7:25 EDT