NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE None
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE $1
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE $2
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.5
NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go’s Highlights
- 100% approval - No credit check required.
- No Minimum Balances.
- Pay bills and make purchases online.
- Put money on your card at any of more than 130,000 reload locations like Walgreen’s®, 7-Eleven® and Western Union®.
- Bill Payment fee: In addition to one or more no-cost bill payment methods made available through third-party service providers, there are a full range of options, including ACH Debit/Preauthorized Payment Transactions, and the applicable fees in your online Account Center. Fees are determined and assessed by third-party service providers.
- Fees assessed for customer service calls are mentioned for each balance inquiry.
NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT $0.5
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT $0.5
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Western Union, Visa Ready Link, Cash Reload, Bank Transfer, Check Reload
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE $5.95/month after 90 days of inactivity
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go to our community.
I just got a netspend card in the mail and I never applied for one, what do I do now?
Share your insights and review the NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 24th, 2015 at 6:05 EDT