NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE None
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE $1 per trans
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE $2 per trans
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.5 per withdrawal
NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go's Highlights
- 100% approval - No credit check required.
- No Overdraft Fees or Minimum Balances.
- Pay bills and make purchases online.
- Put money on your card at any of more than 130,000 reload locations like Walgreen’s®, 7-Eleven® and Western Union®.
- Bill Payment fee: In addition to one or more no-cost bill payment methods made available through third-party service providers, there are a full range of options, including ACH Debit/Preauthorized Payment Transactions, and the applicable fees in your online Account Center. Fees are determined and assessed by third-party service providers.
NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT $0.50 for Balance Inquiry
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT $0.50 for Balance Inquiry
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Western Union, Money Gram, Visa Ready Link, PayPal
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE $5.95/month after 90 days of inactivity
NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the NetSpend® Prepaid Card - Pay-As-You-Go shown on this page.
Last updated on: Jan 20th, 2014 at 2:37 EST