RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan
- ACTIVATION FEE $3.95 - $9.95
- MONTHLY FEE None
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE up to $1 per trans (max $10/month)
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE up to $1 per trans (max $10/month)
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE None In Network, $2.50 per trans elsewhere
RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan's Highlights
- $1.00 for each PIN or signature transaction capped at $10.00 each calendar month
- No ATM fees at over 23,000 MoneyPass® ATMs
- Withdrawals at out-of-network ATMs are $2.50 each
- Transfer money between your own RushCards. It’s free.
- Get your payroll or government benefits check cashed and loaded to your RushCard at any participating Walmart. You can choose to deposit your entire check or just part of it.
- The One-Time Card Fee is based on the plastic design requested and ranges between $3.95 - $9.95
- *Monthly Fee : $5.95 (With direct deposit) - $7.95 (Without direct deposit)
RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, GreenDot, PayPal, Mail in a Check or Money Order
- CANCELLATION FEE N/A
- INACTIVITY FEE $1.95/month after 90 days of inactivity
RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 12th, 2014 at 9:38 EDT