|Activation Fee $3.95||Monthly Fee $0 - $9.95|
|w / a Signature (most common) Varies based on Fee Plan||w / a Pin Varies based on Fee Plan||at an ATM Varies based on Fee Plan|
|Live Free||Automated Free|
|Cancellation Fee N/A||Inactivity Fee Varies based on Fee Plan: $0 or $1.95 if no loads or transactions for 90 days|
- Fees vary depending on the type of plastic and fee plan selected.
- Monthly Fees >> The 'Pay As You Go Plan' does not have a monthly fee, whereas the 'Monthly Plan' has a $9.95 fee and the 'Rush Unlimited Plan' has a $5.95 monthly fee with direct deposit and $7.95 without direct deposit.
- Signature Transaction Fees >> Rush Unlimited Plan: No Charge; Pay As You Go Plan: $1 per trans (max $10/month); Monthly Plan: No Charge
- PIN Transaction Fees >> Rush Unlimited Plan: No Charge; Pay As You Go Plan: $1 per trans (max $10/month); Monthly Plan: $1 per trans
- ATM Fees >> Rush Unlimited Plan: $2.50 per trans; Pay As You Go Plan: $2.50 per trans; Monthly Plan: Two at No Charge each month, $2.50 for each ATM withdrawal after first two.
- The One-Time Card Fee is based on the plastic design requested: $3.95 for the original RushCard design.
- Direct Deposit
- Mail in a Check or Money Order
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Original RushCard shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 29th, 2013 at 7:17 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology