RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan
- ACTIVATION FEE $3.95 - $9.95
- MONTHLY FEE None
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE $1
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE $1
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.5
RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan’s Highlights
- $1.00 for each PIN or signature transaction capped at $10.00 each calendar month
- No ATM fees at over 23,000 MoneyPass® ATMs
- Withdrawals at out-of-network ATMs are $2.50 each
- Transfer money between your own RushCards. It’s free.
- Get your payroll or government benefits check cashed and loaded to your RushCard at any participating Walmart. You can choose to deposit your entire check or just part of it.
- The One-Time Card Fee is based on the plastic design requested and ranges between $3.95 - $9.95
RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Cash Reload, Bank Transfer, Check Reload
- CANCELLATION FEE N/A
- INACTIVITY FEE $1.95/month after 90 days of inactivity
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan to our community.
Here is my problem. My 10-year-old daughter got an iPod for Christmas and I want her to be able to download her own games and music without bugging me. At the same time, there is NO WAY I will let a 10-year-old girl loose on the Internet with my credit card. I was thinking a prepaid credit card would be the thing. I could load it every month with the amount I'm willing to spend and when it runs out, it runs out. But all of these cards seem to have so many fees that it's not worth it. It's ridiculous to pay a $1 transaction fee to download a song that costs $1.25. Any suggestions?… more
Share your insights and review the RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the RushCard with Pay As You Go Plan shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 31st, 2015 at 10:14 EDT