The Approved Card from Suze Orman
- ACTIVATION FEE $3.00
- MONTHLY FEE None 1st month, $3 after
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE Free Allpoint ATM for 30 days, $2.00 per transaction after
The Approved Card from Suze Orman's Highlights
- $2.00 per transaction at AllPoint ATMs (waived for 30 days with a qualifying Direct Deposit or Bank Transfer of $20.00 or more); $2.00 per withdrawal at all other ATMs plus any fees charged by the ATM owner or operator
- The Approved Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card, so you can’t get into debt when you use it. You can use the Approved Card wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted, and it’s safer than cash.
- Load it and use it every day! Use it to pay your bills online and for everday purchases. You can even set up an Emergency Fund to set aside money for the “what-ifs” in life!
- Your personal information is protected with constant monitoring from TrustedID®. If they ever detect a risk to your personal information, they’ll alert you immediately and connect you with their on-call protection specialists to resolve the situation.
- Set some money aside by depositing it into your Emergency Fund. You can't spend this money without first contacting Approved Card customer support, so you will not spend it by accident, but will find it easier to save.
The Approved Card from Suze Orman's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT One FREE call per calendar month; $2.00 per call thereafter
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Western Union, Money Gram
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
The Approved Card from Suze Orman Reviews
Here is more information on the Amex prepaid debit card:
HOW DO I DO THAT ON THIS SITE I DOn't SEE ANYTHING SAYING TO ADD MONEY? HELPPPPPPPPP HA HA.
Secured credit cards are the only option for people that want to build their credit scores.
If you are interested in the The Approved Card from Suze Orman, check out the following prepaid cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The Approved Card from Suze Orman shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 9th, 2014 at 10:55 EDT