The Approved Card from Suze Orman
We're sorry, but The Approved Card from Suze Orman may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 888-259-0113.
Below you can review The Approved Card from Suze Orman and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- ACTIVATION FEE $3.00
- MONTHLY FEE None 1st month, $3 after
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2
The Approved Card from Suze Orman’s Highlights
- $2.00 per transaction at AllPoint ATMs (waived for 30 days with a qualifying Direct Deposit or Bank Transfer of $20.00 or more); $2.00 per withdrawal at all other ATMs plus any fees charged by the ATM owner or operator
- The Approved Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card, so you can’t get into debt when you use it. You can use the Approved Card wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted, and it’s safer than cash.
- Load it and use it every day! Use it to pay your bills online and for everday purchases. You can even set up an Emergency Fund to set aside money for the “what-ifs” in life!
- Your personal information is protected with constant monitoring from TrustedID®. If they ever detect a risk to your personal information, they’ll alert you immediately and connect you with their on-call protection specialists to resolve the situation.
- Set some money aside by depositing it into your Emergency Fund. You can't spend this money without first contacting Approved Card customer support, so you will not spend it by accident, but will find it easier to save.
The Approved Card from Suze Orman’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free 1st call/month; $2 after
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Western Union, Money Gram
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about The Approved Card from Suze Orman to our community.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The Approved Card from Suze Orman shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 17th, 2014 at 9:25 EDT