- Prepaid Card
- Network: MasterCard
- Online Response:Yes
- Rating:43.8 / 5 from 647 reviews Write a Review!
|Activation Fee $3.00||Monthly Fee None 1st month, $3 after|
|w / a Signature (most common) Free||w / a Pin Free||at an ATM Free Allpoint ATM for 30 days, $2.00 per transaction after|
|Live One FREE call per calendar month; $2.00 per call thereafter||Automated Free|
|Cancellation Fee Free||Inactivity Fee None|
- $2.00 per transaction at AllPoint ATMs (waived for 30 days with a qualifying Direct Deposit or Bank Transfer of $20.00 or more); $2.00 per withdrawal at all other ATMs plus any fees charged by the ATM owner or operator
- The Approved Card is a prepaid card, not a credit card, so you can’t get into debt when you use it. You can use the Approved Card wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted, and it’s safer than cash.
- Load it and use it every day! Use it to pay your bills online and for everday purchases. You can even set up an Emergency Fund to set aside money for the “what-ifs” in life!
- Your personal information is protected with constant monitoring from TrustedID®. If they ever detect a risk to your personal information, they’ll alert you immediately and connect you with their on-call protection specialists to resolve the situation.
- Set some money aside by depositing it into your Emergency Fund. You can't spend this money without first contacting Approved Card customer support, so you will not spend it by accident, but will find it easier to save.
- Direct Deposit
- Western Union
- Money Gram
If you are interested in the The Approved Card from Suze Orman, check out the following prepaid cards as well:
Compare the The Approved Card from Suze Orman against other major online prepaid card offers.
Here is more information on the Amex prepaid debit card:
HOW DO I DO THAT ON THIS SITE I DOn't SEE ANYTHING SAYING TO ADD MONEY? HELPPPPPPPPP HA HA.
Secured credit cards are the only option for people that want to build their credit scores.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The Approved Card from Suze Orman shown on this page.
Last updated on: Oct 10th, 2013 at 11:08 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology