U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card
- ANNUAL FEE $0*
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 9.99%-20.99%.
- Online bill pay for a fast and convenient way to pay bills online with your U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum
- $0 fraud liability* for unauthorized transactions if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Fraud Protection detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to help prevent fraud
- Online account management and account alerts
- *No annual fee.
- The card is only available to residents in: AZ,AR,CA,CO,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,KY,MN,MO,MT,NE,NV,ND,OH,OR,SD,TN,UT,WA,WI,WY,NM
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Mar 2nd, 2015 at 2:05 EST