U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- ANNUAL FEE None
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.24% (V)
FEE 4% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 10.24%-21.24%*
- Online bill pay for a fast and convenient way to pay bills online with your U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum
- Zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Fraud Protection detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to help keep your account safe
- Chip technology for enhanced card security
- Online banking and mobile apps* for your smartphone or tablet provide complete, 24/7 access to your account
- *No annual fee
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 26th, 2016 at 9:18 EDT