US Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card
- ANNUAL FEE $0*
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
US Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 9.99%-23.99%.
- Online bill pay for a fast and convenient way to pay bills online with your U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum.
- Online account management and account alerts.
- $0 fraud liability* for unauthorized transactions if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Fraud Protection detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to help prevent fraud.
- *No annual fee.
US Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card Reviews
The interest rate is 13.99% which is'nt bad compared to other credit cards that charge 20.99%. The only mistake I make when using a credit card , is that sometimes I charge more than what I can pay back at once. So with that said I usally end up paying the minimum payment or a little bit over that amount. Overall this is a good credit card to use and it is very convenient.
If you are interested in the US Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
US Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the US Bank Visa® Platinum Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 14th, 2014 at 5:30 EST