Loft Credit Card
- Receive 15% off when you open and use a Loft Credit Card at LOFT, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor, ANNTAYLOR.com, LOFT Outlet and Ann Taylor Factory Store.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at LOFT, LOFT.com, LOFT Outlet, Ann Taylor, AnnTaylor.com or Ann Taylor Factory Stores.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on gas and grocery purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent outside of LOFT or Ann Taylor.
- The Royal Treatment on your Birthday: $15 off one in-store purchase during your birthday month.
- 15% off every first Tuesday of the month, valid at Ann Taylor, anntaylor.com, Loft and loft.com
- Earn $20 LOFT Love Rewards Card for every 2,000 points earned. Use it for any in-store or online purchase.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Loft Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
- Online account management.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Loft Credit Card to our community.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Loft Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 12th, 2016 at 9:46 EDT