BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students Credit Card
- Online-exclusive offer of 10,000 bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on purchases - 50% more than the average rewards program that only offers 1 point per dollar
- Simply pay for your travel with your card. Then, call or go online and redeem your points for a statement credit towards all or part of your travel purchases
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent for the first $6,000 in airline purchases (up to 9000 points) made at the Bank of America Travel Center each calendar year
- Enjoy an annual 10% customer points bonus on your total purchases when you have a qualifying account with Bank of America.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 22.99% - 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Chip Technology.
- $0 Liability Guarantee, which helps protect you from fraudulent card transactions.
- ShopSafe®: Add an extra layer of protection when you shop online.
- Overdraft protection - An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your Bank of America® checking account to your credit card
- Paperless statement option
- Mobile banking, text or email alerts to keep you on top of your finances, quick access to your account information with text banking
BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 10th, 2014 at 6:50 EDT