BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students Credit Card
- Online-exclusive offer of 10,000 bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on purchases - 50% more than the average rewards program that only offers 1 point per dollar
- Simply pay for your travel with your card. Then, call or go online and redeem your points for a statement credit towards all or part of your travel purchases
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent for the first $6,000 in airline purchases (up to 9000 points) made at the Bank of America Travel Center each calendar year
- Enjoy an annual 10% customer points bonus on your total purchases when you have a qualifying account with Bank of America.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 22.99% - 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Chip Technology.
- $0 Liability Guarantee, which helps protect you from fraudulent card transactions.
- ShopSafe®: Add an extra layer of protection when you shop online.
- Overdraft protection - An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your Bank of America® checking account to your credit card
- Paperless statement option
- Mobile banking, text or email alerts to keep you on top of your finances, quick access to your account information with text banking
BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 23rd, 2014 at 4:44 EDT