- Required Credit Score: Fair, Limited History
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
|Initial Bonus 10,000 points||Base Earn 1.5 points / $1||Max Earn 3 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after you make $500 in purchases within 90 days of account opening
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on purchases - 50% more than the average rewards program that only offers 1 point per dollar
- Simply pay for your travel with your card. Then, call or go online and redeem your points for a statement credit towards all or part of your travel purchases
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent for the first $6,000 in airline purchases (up to 9000 points) made at the Bank of America Travel Center each calendar year
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 12 months||Regular Rate 14.99% - 22.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate14.99% - 22.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 22.99% - 24.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- Access Ultimate Money Skills™ for tips on building credit, budgeting and more
- Relax with fixed payment due dates. You'll always know when payments are due.
- $0 Liability Guarantee, which helps protect you from fraudulent card transactions.
- ShopSafe®: Add an extra layer of protection when you shop online.
- Overdraft protection - An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your Bank of America® checking account to your credit card
- Paperless statement option
- Mobile banking, text or email alerts to keep you on top of your finances, quick access to your account information with text banking
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: N/A
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 19th, 2013 at 12:47 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology