Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit
- Earn 2 points per $1 on gas, grocery, and utility purchases and 1 point per $1 everywhere else.
- Use the points you earn like cash to pay for almost any purchases you've made.
- No blackout date, no redemption fees, no limit on the points you can earn and no complicated set up.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- Complimentary FICO® Scores as a benefit to active card members. Opt-in to have instant and convenient access to FICO® Scores from your Barclaycard online account.
- No annual fee.
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus monthly providing you the opportunity to rebuild your credit score.
Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Dec 16th, 2014 at 1:02 EST