British Airways Credit Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 3 Avios for every dollar spent on British Airways purchases.
- Earn 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Credit Card, you will earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
- ANNUAL FEE $95
FEE 5% (min $5)
British Airways Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Benefits: Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Purchase Protection, Extended Warranty Protection, Lost Luggage Reimbursement and Baggage Delay Insurance.
- Chip Technology allows you to use your card for chip based purchases in Europe & beyond, while still giving you the ability to use your card as you do today at home
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about British Airways Credit Card to our community.
Can I redeem the British Airways points for cash? If yes, what is the conversion rate for 1 point?
Share your insights and review the British Airways Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the British Airways Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:15 EDT