British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- You will get 50,000 bonus Avios after you make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- In addition to the bonus Avios, you will also get 2.5 Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases and 1.25 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
- ANNUAL FEE $95
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
British Airways Visa Signature® Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel abroad.
- Smart Chip Technology allows you to use your card for chip based purchases in Europe & Beyond, while still giving you the ability to use your card as you do today at home.
British Airways Visa Signature® Card Reviews
Avois points can be redeemed on a number of other airlines, if you're interested look up the OneWorld Alliance, which will list the companies BA cooperates with.
If you are interested in the British Airways Visa Signature® Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
British Airways Visa Signature® Card is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the British Airways Visa Signature® Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 7th, 2014 at 2:24 EST