Capital One® Platinum Prestige Credit Card
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Capital One® Platinum Prestige Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.4% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- Get 0% intro APR on all purchases until March 2016; 10.9%-18.9% variable APR after that
- Balance transfers also have a 0% intro APR until March 2016, a 3% fee applies to each balance transferred
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen
- Enjoy extended warranty protection on eligible items purchased with your card
- Easily manage your account 24/7 with online access, by phone, or using our mobile app
- Pick the monthly due date that works best for you
- 100% free Capital One® Credit Tracker — see your monthly credit score anytime and get automatic alerts
Capital One® Platinum Prestige Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® Platinum Prestige Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Dec 12th, 2014 at 8:20 EST