Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards™.
- Earn 5,000 additional bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Automatically get a 7% Annual Points Dividend on all new points earned on purchases throughout the year - even points you have redeemed.
- 1:1 point transfer to participating frequent travel programs at full value - that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $95 after
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card Reviews
Here are more details about the CapOne Venture card:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 7th, 2014 at 12:32 EST