- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Annual Fee:None 1st yr, $95 after
- Network: VISA
- Rating:4.54.4 / 5 from 1554 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus 40,000 + 5,000 points||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 3 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards™.
- Earn 5,000 additional bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Automatically get a 7% Annual Points Dividend on all new points earned on purchases throughout the year - even points you have redeemed.
- 1:1 point transfer to participating frequent travel programs at full value - that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 15.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate15.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 19.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 21 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
If you are interested in the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card against other major online credit card offers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is related to the following credit card categories:
Here are more details about the CapOne Venture card:
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 3rd, 2013 at 8:52 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology