We're sorry, but the Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants.
Below you can review the Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- Required Credit Score: Fair, Limited History, Bad
- Network: MasterCard
- Online Response:No
- Secured Credit Card:Min Deposit of $200
- Rating:3.53.6 / 5 from 57 reviews Write a Review!
- Build your credit history for future borrowing needs.
- Deposit an amount, from $200 to $5,000 into a CD (Certificate of Deposit). Your credit card limit then becomes equal to the amount of money in your CD. We report your account performance to major credit bureaus, and after 18 months, you could become eligible for an unsecured Citi® Platinum Select® MasterCard®. Meanwhile, you'll earn a competitive annual interest rate on your CD.
- As of February 1, 2011, the interest rate on your CD will be 1% with an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 1.01%.
- You may become eligible for an unsecured Citi® card after 18 months.
- Guard your account & personal information with Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- $0 liability on unauthorized charges. Shop anywhere and never lose a penny on unauthorized charges. With $0 Liability you won't pay for any unauthorized charges made with your card.
- You're automatically covered when you reserve and rent an eligible vehicle with your Citi® card and decline the car rental company's collision loss/damage waiver insurance.
|Annual Fee $29||Monthly Fee None||One-time Fees None|
|Purchase Rate 18.24% (V)||Grace Period 23 days|
|Cash Advance Rate 25.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
|Max Late Fee $35||Max Overlimit Fee N/A||Max Penalty APR 29.99% (V)|
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
If you are interested in the Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
All other secured cards are personal. Capital One & First Progress are OK. Open Sky, US bank and Citi secure credit cards are very good. Others are charging too much. Which one is your favorite secured card?
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 3rd, 2013 at 8:32 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology