Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card
We're sorry, but the Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants.
Below you can review the Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- ANNUAL FEE $29
- MONTHLY FEE None
- REGULAR RATE 18.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card's Highlights
- Build your credit history for future borrowing needs.
- Deposit an amount, from $200 to $5,000 into a CD (Certificate of Deposit). Your credit card limit then becomes equal to the amount of money in your CD. We report your account performance to major credit bureaus, and after 18 months, you could become eligible for an unsecured Citi® Platinum Select® MasterCard®. Meanwhile, you'll earn a competitive annual interest rate on your CD.
- As of February 1, 2011, the interest rate on your CD will be 1% with an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 1.01%.
- You may become eligible for an unsecured Citi® card after 18 months.
- Guard your account & personal information with Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- $0 liability on unauthorized charges. Shop anywhere and never lose a penny on unauthorized charges. With $0 Liability you won't pay for any unauthorized charges made with your card.
- You're automatically covered when you reserve and rent an eligible vehicle with your Citi® card and decline the car rental company's collision loss/damage waiver insurance.
Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 16th, 2013 at 3:58 EST