Discover it® Credit Card (0% for 18 Months on Balance Transfers)
- Get 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,500 in Restaurant and Movie purchases from April through June 2015.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus through the exclusive online shopping mall
- Choose from millions of items at Amazon.com and Pay with Cashback Bonus. $1 cash back = $1 at checkout
- ANNUAL FEE None
Discover it® Credit Card (0% for 18 Months on Balance Transfers)’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP No
- Fair. No annual fee. No overlimit fee. No foreign transaction fee. Pay up to midnight ET online or by phone on your due date without a fee. Plus, paying late won't raise your APR.*
- Human. 100% U.S.-based customer service available any time.
- Looks out for you-since each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.*
- Plus, free FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement to help you stay on top of your credit.*
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Discover it® Credit Card (0% for 18 Months on Balance Transfers) shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 25th, 2015 at 5:09 EDT