- Required Credit Score: Bad
- Network: VISA
- Online Response:No
- Secured Credit Card:Min Deposit of $300
- To fund your Secured Card, you can choose to: Fund online using your Checking or Savings Account and Print an application and mail a Cashier's Check or Money Order.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank Savings account to ensure your card can be paid. The savings account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won't be touched as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
- When you've managed all of your credit obligations responsibly consistently for 12 months, you'll be well on your way to a strong credit standing, and we may be able to move you to an unsecured credit card product.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Zero Fraud Liability.
|Annual Fee None||Monthly Fee None||One-time Fees None|
|Purchase Rate 22.99% (V)||Grace Period 24 days|
|Cash Advance Rate 23.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $10)|
|Initial Bonus $10 Harley Chrome® Cash certificate||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 1 point / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn H-D™ Genuine Rewards points - Get 1 point per $1 net purchase.
- Redeem 2,500 points for $25 in Harley Chrome® Cash.
- Receive a $10 Harley Chrome® Cash certificate.
|Max Late Fee $35||Max Overlimit Fee None||Max Penalty APR None|
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Harley-Davidson® Secured Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Sep 13th, 2013 at 1:37 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology