Harley-Davidson® Secured Credit Card
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- ANNUAL FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE None
- REGULAR RATE 22.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- Earn H-D™ Genuine Rewards points - Get 1 point per $1 net purchase.
- Redeem 2,500 points for a $25 H-D™ Gift Card.
- Receive a $10 Harley-Davidson Genuine Rewards Certificate.
Harley-Davidson® Secured Credit Card’s Highlights
- To fund your Secured Card, you can choose to: Fund online using your Checking or Savings Account and Print an application and mail a Cashier's Check or Money Order.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank Savings account to ensure your card can be paid. The savings account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won't be touched as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
- When you've managed all of your credit obligations responsibly and consistently for 12 months, you'll be well on your way to a strong credit standing, and you may be eligible for an unsecured credit card product.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Zero Fraud Liability.
- Automatic Bill Pay.
Harley-Davidson® Secured Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR None
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
RATE 23.99% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
Harley-Davidson® Secured Credit Card Reviews
Harley-Davidson® Secured Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Harley-Davidson® Secured Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: May 20th, 2015 at 12:10 EDT