Hilton Credit Card
- Get 40,000 Bonus Points when you spend $750 within the first three months of Cardmembership.
- Earn 7 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a participating property within the Hilton HHonors portfolio of brands.
- Earn 5 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Enjoy complimentary Silver status with your Card.
- No Blackout Dates: No blackout dates when redeeming for hotel stays.
- Make your reservation on the card and receive 500 HHonors Bonus Points when you book accommodations online with any Hilton Worldwide brand site.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Hilton Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $5)
- No annual fee.
- Travel benefits: Baggage Insurance Plan, Rental Car Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance and more.
Hilton Credit Card Reviews
If you are interested in the Hilton Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Hilton Credit Card is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Hilton Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 7th, 2014 at 2:38 EST