Hilton HHonors™ Credit Card
- Earn 40,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after you spend $750 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Earn 7 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a participating property within the Hilton HHonors portfolio of brands
- Earn 5 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations
- Earn 3 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card
- Earn 500 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points for each qualifying stay when you use your Hilton HHonors™ Card from American Express
- Enjoy complimentary Silver status with your Card
- Spend $20,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn HHonors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year
- ANNUAL FEE None
Hilton HHonors™ Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 3% (min $5)
TRANSACTION FEE 2.7%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Enjoy Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection.
- Travel benefits: Baggage Insurance Plan, Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance and more.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Hilton HHonors™ Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Hilton HHonors™ Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Hilton HHonors™ Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 2nd, 2015 at 11:02 EDT