Ink Cash® Business Credit Card
- Earn $200 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Named "Best for Rewards for Small Business" MONEY® Magazine, October 2014
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- ANNUAL FEE None
FEE 3% (min $5)
Ink Cash® Business Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $39
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 20 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $15)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Free employee cards
- No Annual Fee
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Ink Cash® Business Credit Card to our community.
We are a new business looking or an interest free card and have some questions. I tried the customer service number but there was not an option for new card inquiry. Can you give me a number to call? THanks.
Does it provide quarterly and annual summary statements by expense category?
Share your insights and review the Ink Cash® Business Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Ink Cash® Business Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Aug 18th, 2015 at 10:34 EDT