Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards points towards free nights
- Earn 50,000 Points after spending $1,000 on purchases on your first 3 months from account opening
- Receive 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date!
- For every $1 spent, earn 5 points at 3,800 Marriott locations, 2 points on airline ticket purchases directly with airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point everywhere else
- Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better
- No limit to how many points you can earn
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $85 after
FEE 3% (min $5)
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR N/A
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, thereafter $85
- Pay no foreign transaction fees and enjoy wider acceptance when you travel with your embedded chip card and you make purchases at chip-enabled card readers
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Jun 26th, 2015 at 1:28 EDT