Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- For a limited time, earn 70,000 Points after spending $2,000 in your first 3 months from account opening
- Receive 1 Free Night Stay after account approval in Category 1-4 locations
- Receive 1 additional free night stay at a Category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date!
- For every $1 spent, earn 5 points at 3,800 Marriott locations, 2 points on airline ticket purchases directly with airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point everywhere else
- Receive 15 credits toward your next Elite membership level after account opening and every year after your account anniversary
- Unlimited Point Accumulation
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $85 after
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, thereafter $85
- No Foreign Transaction Fees and global Chip and Signature technology
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card Reviews
Do not get this card
I have it!
If you are interested in the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Jul 24th, 2014 at 5:02 EDT