Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date!
- For every $1 spent, earn 5 points at 4,000 Marriott locations, 2 points on airline ticket purchases directly with airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards points towards free nights
- No limit to how many points you can earn
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $85 after
FEE 5% (min $5)
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Pay no foreign transaction fees and enjoy wider acceptance when you travel with your embedded chip card and you make purchases at chip-enabled card readers
- $0 Introductory annual fee, then $85
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card to our community.
When I use this card at a Marriott, can I earn both the 10 points per dollar I spend on the room, plus an additional 5 points per dollar that I put on the card, making it essentially 15 points per dollar at Marriotts on this card?… more
I would like to get this card for the $100 off your first purchase (hotel stay) and would pay the first bill off in full. I'd probably never use it again and cancel it. Is that a good idea? I've never canceled a credit card before.… more
Since I am in a relationship which requires a lot of traveling, this card is perfect for my life. After spending a set amount of money, you accumulate points which can be redeemed for a variety of different things. The APR on this card is sort of unfortunate, but as long as you pay your bills on time there shouldn't be a problem. Great for people who travel a lot and stay in hotels.… more
Share your insights and review the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Sep 25th, 2015 at 12:24 EDT