Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
- Earn 25,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in your first 3 months of opening your account – as of January 1, 2015, currently enough for an average roundtrip fare when redeemed for Southwest’s Wanna Get Away® Fares. Some roundtrip flights are not available for 25,000 points.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 you spend on Southwest Airlines® and AirTran® Airways purchases made directly with the airlines. Plus, 2 points per $1 you spend on Southwest Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- Receive 3,000 Points every year after your Cardmember Anniversary - which can be redeemed for a $50 Wanna Get Away® Fare
- Enjoy International flights to over 800 destinations on 50+ global carriers, overnight stays at over 70,000 hotels worldwide, car rentals from major brands, amazing getaways, and gift cards from your favorite retailers. Redeem your points for travel benefits and getaways.
- Your Bags Fly Free. Unlimited Reward Seats, No Blackout Dates, and Points Don't Expire.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in balance transfers, up to 10,000 points, within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- ANNUAL FEE $69
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Feb 16th, 2015 at 5:09 EST