Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
- Earn 25,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in your first 3 months your account is open.
- Earn 2 points for each $1 of Net Purchases made directly with Southwest Airlines®, including flight, inflight, Southwest® gift card , and Southwest Vacations package purchases, and at participating Rapid Rewards® Hotel and Rental Car Partners.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- Receive 3,000 Points every year after your Cardmember Anniversary.
- No Change Fees
- Your Bags Fly Free. Unlimited Reward Seats, No Blackout Dates, and Points Don't Expire.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in balance transfers, up to 10,000 points, within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Use your points for Gift Cards, Car Rentals, Cruises, Hotel Stays, and Access to Exclusive Events.
- ANNUAL FEE $69
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card to our community.
Umm to the poster that claimed 30k points a year and 2 free flights- to my knowledge it is 3000 points per year and as of right now 25000 point signing bonus which equals a little more than $400 worth of Want to Get Away tickets- so you could get 2 $200 roundtrip flights if you can find em...… more
what credit level do you need to be to get approved for this card? I have good but not excellent credit. thanks
Share your insights and review the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: May 24th, 2016 at 4:48 EDT