Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account - as of January 1, 2014, currently enough for 2 average roundtrip fares when redeemed for Southwest®'s Wanna Get Away® Fares. Some roundtrip flights are not available for 25,000 points.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 you spend on Southwest Airlines® and AirTran® Airways purchases made directly with the airlines. Plus, 2 points per $1 you spend on Southwest Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- Receive 3,000 Points every year after your Cardmember Anniversary - which can be redeemed for a $50 Wanna Get Away® Fare
- Enjoy International flights to over 800 destinations on 50+ global carriers, overnight stays at over 70,000 hotels worldwide, car rentals from major brands, amazing getaways, and gift cards from your favorite retailers. Redeem your points for travel benefits and getaways.
- Your Bags Fly Free. Unlimited Reward Seats, No Blackout Dates, and Points Don't Expire.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in balance transfers, up to 10,000 points, within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- ANNUAL FEE $69
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 4th, 2014 at 3:42 EST