- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good, Fair
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: Store Card
- Rating:44.1 / 5 from 343 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus None||Base Earn 5%||Max Earn 5%||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Save 5% at Target and Target.com.
- REDcard gives you 30 extra days for returns.
- Stack your everyday 5% REDcard discount with your 5% Target Pharmacy® Rewards certificate for ultimate savings on a day of Target Shopping.
- Free Shipping at Target.com
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 22.9% (V)|
|Cash Advance Rate N/A||Cash Advance Fee N/A|
- REDcard Online Management: Quickly check your credit account balance, debit transaction history, or update your personal information—anytime, anywhere.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: None
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: N/A
If you are interested in the Target Store Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Target Store Card against other major online credit card offers.
Obviously, if you are not a Target shopper, you don't need this card. But with all of these savings, maybe you should become one!
We set high standards for your Target experience—where you shop with us and in our company halls. We aim to be a place where guests and team members will always find more than they expect. Our mission and values set the stage, and day-to-day innovation, teamwork and community partnerships reflect who we are. You’re our guest when you shop with us, so we design every Target shopping experience to be the best you’ll ever have. From CityTarget stores that are right-sized and stocked for urban dwellers to an award-winning iPhone app that lets you shop on the go, your Target shopping experience will be unique and memorable.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Target Store Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 6th, 2013 at 6:53 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology