Target Store Card
- Save 5% at Target and Target.com.
- REDcard gives you 30 extra days for returns.
- Stack your everyday 5% REDcard discount with your 5% Target Pharmacy® Rewards certificate for ultimate savings on a day of Target Shopping.
- Free Shipping at Target.com
- ANNUAL FEE None
Target Store Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE N/A
- CASH ADVANCE FEE N/A
- REDcard Online Management: Quickly check your credit account balance, debit transaction history, or update your personal information—anytime, anywhere.
Target Store Card Reviews
time is definitely a plus. I love hassle free rewards. The interest rate isn't great
at 22.9%, but if you don't typically carry a balance, the interest rate won't
matter much. I also love the free shipping option at Target which saves me even
more money over the long term. My capital One MasterCard did offer me a 12 month
introductory interest rate at 0% which is great. I would have liked to have gotten
a similar offer from Target when I first got the card.
If you are interested in the Target Store Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Target Store Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 6th, 2014 at 11:45 EST