Toys R Us Store Card
- Get 15% off or 6 months special financing(minimum purchase required) upon account approval.
- Earn 4 points per $1 at Toys"R"Us & Babies"R"Us.
- Earn rewards when you shop: 500 points = $5 in "R"Us Reward Dollars.
- Exclusive coupons & discounts, no earning exclusions and points never expire.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Toys R Us Store Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE N/A
- CASH ADVANCE FEE N/A
- Deferred Interest Details: 6 Month Special financing applies to purchases of $299 or more and 12 month Special financing applies to purchases of $749 or more made at "R"Us using either the "R"Us Credit Card or "R"Us MasterCard. No interest will be assessed on the promotional purchase if you pay the following (the "promotional balance") in full within 6 or 12 month.
- Zero liability on unauthorized purchases.
Toys R Us Store Card Reviews
If you are interested in the Toys R Us Store Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Toys R Us Store Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 4th, 2014 at 5:24 EDT