UBS Preferred Visa Signature Credit Card
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on air travel, 2 points per dollar spent on gas and groceries and 1 point per dollar spent on everything else
- Receive 10,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 within your first three months.
- Pay with points - With the Personal Choice redemption feature at your command, you can use your points to pay for anything you purchase with your card
- Points may be redeemed for a variety of rewards including flights, gift cards and brand-name merchandise.
- Enjoy VIP treatment worldwide: private airport lounges, purchases free from transaction fees and enjoy a wide variety of valuable discounts on everything from luxury hotels to rental cars, restaurants and your favorite stores.
- ANNUAL FEE $495
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3% (max $250)
UBS Preferred Visa Signature Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 21.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- Extensive travel benefits: Travel Accident Insurance, Emergency Medical Evacuation, Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver and more.
- UBS Concierge Service.
- Purchase Security and Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases.
UBS Preferred Visa Signature Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the UBS Preferred Visa Signature Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 20th, 2013 at 9:25 EST