UBS Preferred Visa Signature Credit Card
- Earn 3 points per dollar spent on air travel, 2 points per dollar spent on gas and groceries and 1 point per dollar spent on everything else
- Receive 10,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 within your first three months.
- Pay with points - With the Personal Choice redemption feature at your command, you can use your points to pay for anything you purchase with your card
- Points may be redeemed for a variety of rewards including flights, gift cards and brand-name merchandise.
- Enjoy VIP treatment worldwide: private airport lounges, purchases free from transaction fees and enjoy a wide variety of valuable discounts on everything from luxury hotels to rental cars, restaurants and your favorite stores.
- ANNUAL FEE $495
FEE 3% (max $250)
UBS Preferred Visa Signature Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 21.99% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Extensive travel benefits: Travel Accident Insurance, Emergency Medical Evacuation, Lost Luggage Reimbursement, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver and more.
- UBS Concierge Service.
- Purchase Security and Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about UBS Preferred Visa Signature Credit Card to our community.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the UBS Preferred Visa Signature Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 24th, 2015 at 9:35 EDT