US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card
- Earn 3% cash rewards on cellular, gas and purchases made at office supply stores and 1% on all other purchases.
- No cap on the cash rewards you can earn and they never expire.
- 25% annual bonus of your prior year's cash rewards up to $250.
- ANNUAL FEE $0 with one purchase per yr, otherwise $25 after 1st yr*
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $39
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE $39
- MAX PENALTY APR 28.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- 0% Intro APR* for 15 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers.
- *$0 annual fee if you make one purchase per year, otherwise $25.
US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 14th, 2014 at 5:32 EST