Wells Fargo® Rewards® Credit Card
- Earn more from your purchases by earning 5 rewards points for every $1 spent on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) for 6 months
- Earn 1 rewards point for every $1 spent on all other net purchases with your credit card.
- Choose from over a thousand redemption options such as: Travel with no blackout dates, Cash rewards, gift cards, and brand-name merchandise, Charitable donations and eco-friendly options and VIP experiences and unique online auctions.
- Turn everyday purchases into extraordinary rewards when you shop and earn rewards points with the Wells Fargo Rewards Card. You can also earn bonus points at over 3,000 online and in-store retail merchant locations.
- Redeem for airfare and travel anywhere, anytime. Enjoy fewer air restrictions with no advance booking, no minimum stays, no required Saturday night stays, and no limits on the number of points you can use. The enhanced travel options allow you to redeem points online for hotels, car rentals, and activities.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Wells Fargo® Rewards® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.99% - 25.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Zero Liability Program: automatically protects you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly
- Visa benefits: Auto rental collision damage waiver, Emergency card replacement, Roadside dispatch, Travel accident insurance and Travel and emergency assistance services.
- Verified by Visa: Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Overdraft protection: You may link your credit card to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts
- If you meet the qualifications for a Wells Fargo® Visa Signature® Card, you agree that the Bank may consider you for an upgrade from the Rewards card to a Visa Signature card. Please note, if you qualify, there is only one exclusive card design available at the issuance of the card
Wells Fargo® Rewards® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Wells Fargo® Rewards® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Oct 1st, 2014 at 6:33 EDT