Date Last Revised: June 10, 2008
CardHub.com is a web property that belongs to Evolution Finance, Inc. As a result, it is governed by the same policies and terms and conditions as Evolution Finance.
Evolution Finance, Inc., ("Evolution Finance," "we," "us," or "our") takes your security very seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The following is a summary of the measures Evolution Finance takes to protect your information and descriptions of ways we implement these measures for different types of information you may provide to us.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- SSL technology encodes information as it is being sent over the Internet, helping to ensure that the information transmitted remains confidential. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions.
- When you choose to apply for any credit card offer shown on our website, you will be taken directly to the card issuer's secure website to complete the application. We only partner with card issuers whose online credit application forms are secured by SSL encryption.
- In addition, Evolution Finance uses SSL encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. Any time Evolution Finance asks you for a credit card number or Social Security Number (SSN), it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers. Once you choose to store or enter your credit card number or SSN on Evolution Finance, it will not be displayed back to you in its entirety when you retrieve or edit it in the future. Instead of the entire number, you will only see asterisks and either the first four digits or the last four digits of your number.
- Evolution Finance maintains reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Employee and Contractor Access to Information
Evolution Finance limits access to personal information about you to those employees who we reasonably believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
REPORTING INCIDENTS TO EVOLUTION FINANCE:
- If you believe your Evolution Finance account has been compromised, please report the incident using our contact form.
- If you have been contacted by someone about your Evolution Finance account asking for a password, birth date or other personal information, please do NOT respond and forward the email to .
REPORTING INCIDENTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT:
- In the event that you believe that your personal safety is at risk or if you believe that you may be the victim of identity theft or other illegal conduct, please contact the appropriate federal, state or local law enforcement agencies directly.