- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
- Rating:43.8 / 5 from 442 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus $30||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 3 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- A $30 Amazon.com Gift Card will instantly be loaded into your Amazon.com account upon the approval of your credit card application.
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on Amazon.com.
- Earn 2 points for every eligible $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores.
- Earn 1 point for every other $1 spent.
- Redeem your points to pay at checkout on Amazon.com. Every 100 points = $1.00 towards your purchase. Pay for all or part of your purchase with points - there's no minimum.
- Redeem your points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more. Redemption minimums may apply for cash back and gift cards.
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 14.24% - 22.24% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate14.24% - 22.24% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 19.24% - 23.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- Get Instant Credit.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 21 days
- Online Response: Yes
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
If you are interested in the Amazon.com Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Amazon.com Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
Amazon.com Credit Card is related to the following credit card categories:
I will say that the other rewards aren't great, and if you don't shop at Amazon.com often enough, you can probably steer away from this card.
But if you do love Amazon, highly consider this credit card!
There used to be a $50 minimum in order to get the cash back. Now can use any amount to use towards credit in paying towards your card balance.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is the world's largest online retailer. Amazon has separate websites for the following countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, and China. It is also expected to launch its websites in Poland, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Mexico and India.It also provides international shipping to certain countries for some of its products.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Amazon.com Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 10th, 2013 at 9:26 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology