Amazon.com Credit Card
- A $30 Amazon.com Gift Card will instantly be loaded into your Amazon.com account upon the approval of your credit card application.
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on Amazon.com.
- Earn 2 points for every eligible $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores.
- Earn 1 point for every other $1 spent.
- Redeem your points to pay at checkout on Amazon.com. Every 100 points = $1.00 towards your purchase. Pay for all or part of your purchase with points - there's no minimum.
- Redeem your points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more. Redemption minimums may apply for cash back and gift cards.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Amazon.com Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% - 23.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Get Instant Credit.
Amazon.com Credit Card Reviews
I will say that the other rewards aren't great, and if you don't shop at Amazon.com often enough, you can probably steer away from this card.
But if you do love Amazon, highly consider this credit card!
If you are interested in the Amazon.com Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Amazon.com Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 3rd, 2014 at 6:29 EST