Amazon.com Credit Card
- A $30 Amazon.com Gift Card will instantly be loaded into your Amazon.com account upon the approval of your credit card application.
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on Amazon.com.
- Earn 2 points for every eligible $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, drugstores and office supply stores.
- Earn 1 point for every other $1 spent.
- Redeem your points to pay at checkout on Amazon.com. Every 100 points = $1.00 towards your purchase. Pay for all or part of your purchase with points - there's no minimum.
- Redeem your points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more. Redemption minimums may apply for cash back and gift cards.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Amazon.com Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR N/A
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-PIN
- Get Instant Credit.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Amazon.com Credit Card to our community.
Is this an actual credit card? Will this card help build my credit? Is it worth getting?
Is there a penalty for not using this card? Like an inactivity fee or anything like that? I don't shop that often and I don't want to get slammed for not being a shopaholic.
what fico score do you need to get this card? I currently have the store card and would like to upgrade. Anyone know?
Share your insights and review the Amazon.com Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Amazon.com Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Nov 24th, 2015 at 6:24 EST