Amazon.com Credit Card
- A $30 Amazon.com Gift Card will instantly be loaded into your Amazon.com account upon the approval of your credit card application.
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on Amazon.com.
- Earn 2 points for every eligible $1 spent at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores.
- Earn 1 point for every other $1 spent.
- Redeem your points to pay at checkout on Amazon.com. Every 100 points = $1.00 towards your purchase. Pay for all or part of your purchase with points - there's no minimum.
- Redeem your points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more. Redemption minimums may apply for cash back and gift cards.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Amazon.com Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% - 23.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Get Instant Credit.
Amazon.com Credit Card Reviews
If you are interested in the Amazon.com Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Amazon.com Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 17th, 2014 at 4:47 EDT