American Express® Gold Card
- Membership Rewards® Program - use points for rewards with over 500 brands. Use your Card everyday and earn points fast - points have no expiration date. Transfer points to 17 frequent flyer programs and 5 frequent guest programs or use them for gift cards and merchandise.
- Receive up to a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges and room upgrade at check-in, if available, with each Gold Hotel Collection booking when you stay a minimum of two consecutive nights.
- In a few clicks, you can use points to book your next trip with the American Express Travel site. Pay with Points covers just about everything travel-related – from airfare to accommodations, car rentals, and more. There are no blackout dates or seat restrictions, and you can start redeeming with just 5,000 points.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $125 after
- LATE FEE $37 or 2.99% of the past due amount, whichever is greater.
American Express® Gold Card's Additional Info
- Travel Benefits: Baggage Insurance Plan, Premium Roadside Assistance, Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance and more.
- Enjoy Entertainment Access, Extended Warranty, Purchase Protection, Return Protection and more.
- This American Express Card has no preset spending limit, giving you purchasing power that adjusts with your use of the card.
- No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors including spending patterns, your payment history, your credit history, and financial resources known to us.
American Express® Gold Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the American Express® Gold Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 5th, 2014 at 12:31 EDT