American Express® Gold Card
- Membership Rewards® Program - use points for rewards with over 500 brands. Use your Card everyday and earn points fast - points have no expiration date. Transfer points to 17 frequent flyer programs and 5 frequent guest programs or use them for gift cards and merchandise.
- Receive up to a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges and room upgrade at check-in, if available, with each Gold Hotel Collection booking when you stay a minimum of two consecutive nights.
- In a few clicks, you can use points to book your next trip with the American Express Travel site. Pay with Points covers just about everything travel-related – from airfare to accommodations, car rentals, and more. There are no blackout dates or seat restrictions, and you can start redeeming with just 5,000 points.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $125 after
- LATE FEE $37 or 2.99% of the past due amount, whichever is greater.
American Express® Gold Card's Additional Info
- Access to Exclusive Benefits: Baggage Insurance Plan when you travel, and shop with confidence with Extended Warranty and Return Protection.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $125.
- This American Express Card has no preset spending limit, giving you purchasing power that adjusts with your use of the card.
- No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors including spending patterns, your payment history, your credit history, and financial resources known to us.
American Express® Gold Card Reviews
Is very hard to beat the deal American Express gives you on this one. Points, rewards, miles, offers, special clubs. You name it, they have it. This is the card to get under any economic situation. It will give you access to a multitude of products and services.
If you are interested in the American Express® Gold Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the American Express® Gold Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 8th, 2014 at 3:14 EDT