American Express® Gold Card
- Earn 1 point for every eligible dollar you spend
- Use points for rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise, or entertainment. You can transfer points to over 20 frequent traveler programs
- Receive up to a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges and room upgrade at check-in, if available, with each booking when you stay a minimum of two consecutive nights and use your Card.
- In a few clicks, you can use points to book your next trip with the American Express Travel site. Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points to book flights on any airline. Pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance (prepaid hotel), vacation or cruise booking with no black out dates or seat restrictions
- Earn 2X Membership Rewards points at amextravel.com.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $125 after
- LATE FEE $38 or 2.99% of the past due amount, whichever is greater.
American Express® Gold Card’s Additional Info
- Travel Benefits: Baggage Insurance Plan, Premium Roadside Assistance, Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance and more.
- Enjoy Entertainment Access, Extended Warranty, Purchase Protection, Return Protection and more.
- This American Express Card has no preset spending limit, giving you purchasing power that adjusts with your use of the card.
- No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors including spending patterns, your payment history, your credit history, and financial resources known to us.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the American Express® Gold Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Mar 25th, 2015 at 6:26 EDT