Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Earn $150 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive the $150 back in the form of statement credits.
- Earn Cash Back: 6% at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 3% at U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card, you can get cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. Cash back is earned only on eligible purchases.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ANNUAL FEE $95 ($75 if your application is received by 8/3/16)
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express’ Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.49% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.49% (V)
FEE 3% (min $5)
TRANSACTION FEE 2.7%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.24% to 23.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express to our community.
I am seeing confusing reviews about the Blue Cash Preferred card. Do you get 6% back on any items in a grocery store, such as Fresh Market? Does that include wine, flowers, stamps, gift cards etc.? I know that AX can track what the items are that you have purchased. I am afraid that when it sounds to good to be true...it usually is. Thanks.… more
I'm confident I'll qualify. The question, based on one experience below, will it be with a limit adequate to justify the shift? I use a BoA Cash Rewards Visa and earn only partial "rewards credit" on grocery and gas, becuase I max out those categoies early in each quarter. I put about $84K on the card annually and pay off the entire balance due each month. A little "chicken and the egg" situation, I want to open a new rewards card with a $25K or better limit, before reducing the credit value of that older card I won't now use much going forward. Advice?… more
Share your insights and review the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 7th, 2016 at 9:13 EDT