Blue Cash Preferred® from American Express
- Get one year of Amazon Prime plus $100 back after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- You will receive $100 back in the form of a statement credit.
- Hassle-free cash back: no enrollment required, the same great reward categories year-round
- Earn Cash Back: 6% US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 3% US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit
- Terms and limitations apply.
- ANNUAL FEE $75
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Blue Cash Preferred® from American Express’ Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $5)
- SMART CHIP No
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
Blue Cash Preferred® from American Express is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Blue Cash Preferred® from American Express shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 19th, 2014 at 5:34 EST