- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
- Rating:3.53.6 / 5 from 1251 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus 20,000 miles||Base Earn 1.25 miles / $1||Max Earn 1.25 miles / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- One-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, equal to $200 in travel.
- 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and no annual fee.
- Redeem miles for airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, and more.
- No limit on the miles you can earn and miles don't expire.
- Fly on any airline, any time with no blackout dates.
- No foreign transaction fees.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period until December 2014||Regular Rate 11.9% - 19.9% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate11.9% - 19.9% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee None|
|Cash Advance Rate 24.9% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $10)|
- 0% intro APR on purchases until December 2014.
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen.
- 24-hour travel & emergency assistance gives you a replacement card and cash advance.
- Auto rental insurance -- use your card to rent a car and you're covered for collision, damage, and loss.
- Image Card -- personalize your card with an image of your choice.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 29.4% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for
If you are interested in the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card is related to the following credit card categories:
I am happy with the cashback and generally don't let the usage ratio over 30%. But if I had to do things over, I would probably have taken a secured card for a much higher credit limit ($2500) as I could have afforded it and got it unsecured after a year or two. The low limit plain sucks and I am still thinking of getting another secured card to supplement the credit limit.
Customer service is pretty good. I had my card number stolen and used to buy an airline ticket, Capital One notified me of the charge and had it taken off my account with a single phone call.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 3rd, 2013 at 10:25 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology