Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.25 miles on every purchase, every day.
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, equal to $200 in travel.
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime.
- Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases.
- Travel when you want—no blackout dates.
- Miles don’t expire.
- No limit to the miles you can earn.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.4% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- No annual fee.
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen.
- 24-hour travel & emergency assistance gives you a replacement card and cash advance.
- Auto rental insurance -- use your card to rent a car and you're covered for collision, damage, and loss.
- Image Card -- personalize your card with an image of your choice.
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card Reviews
I am happy with the cashback and generally don't let the usage ratio over 30%. But if I had to do things over, I would probably have taken a secured card for a much higher credit limit ($2500) as I could have afforded it and got it unsecured after a year or two. The low limit plain sucks and I am still thinking of getting another secured card to supplement the credit limit.
Customer service is pretty good. I had my card number stolen and used to buy an airline ticket, Capital One notified me of the charge and had it taken off my account with a single phone call.
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 15th, 2014 at 8:26 EDT