Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, equal to $200 in travel
- Earn unlimited 1.25 miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime.
- Travel when you want—no blackout dates.
- Miles don't expire and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.4% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases until December 2015; 11.9%-19.9% variable APR after that
- No foreign transaction fees
- 100% free Capital One® Credit Tracker—see your monthly credit score anytime and get automatic alerts
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen.
- 24-hour travel & emergency assistance gives you a replacement card and cash advance.
- Auto rental insurance -- use your card to rent a car and you're covered for collision, damage, and loss.
- Image Card -- personalize your card with an image of your choice.
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 18th, 2014 at 2:56 EST