We're sorry, but the Discover® Student More Card may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants.
Below you can review the Discover® Student More Card and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good, Fair, Limited History
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: Discover
- Rating:4.54.5 / 5 from 291 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus None||Base Earn up to 1%||Max Earn 5%||Earn / Redeem Limit Yes|
- 5% Cashback Bonus® in categories that change throughout the year like gas, groceries, restaurants, department stores and more. Signing up is free and easy each time. And you'll earn 5% on up to a quarterly maximum of $1,500 in purchases.
- 5%-20% Cashback at top online retailers through the Discover site.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 9 months||Regular Rate 12.99% - 18.99% (V)|
|Intro Rate10.99%||Intro Period9 months||Regular Rate12.99% - 18.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 24.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 12.99% - 18.99%.
- No Annual Fee.
- Multiple Card Designs to choose from.
- $0 Fraud Liability plus mobile and email fraud alert options.
- Click apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: N/A
- Max Penalty APR: 23.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 23 days
- Online Response: Yes
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
If you are interested in the Discover® Student More Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Discover® Student More Card against other major online credit card offers.
up on the payments. I mostly used this card to pay bills. I would recommend this card to any student who needs to start building their credit. The people I talked to on the phone were very helpful and really took the time to explain everything to me. They really helped me understand how my new credit card worked so I didn’t make any mistakes.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Discover® Student More Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 5th, 2013 at 10:03 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology