Discover® Student More Card
We're sorry, but the Discover® Student More Card may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants.
Below you can review the Discover® Student More Card and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- 5% Cashback Bonus® in categories that change throughout the year like gas, groceries, restaurants, department stores and more. Signing up is free and easy each time. And you'll earn 5% on up to a quarterly maximum of $1,500 in purchases.
- 5%-20% Cashback at top online retailers through the Discover site.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Discover® Student More Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 23.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 12.99% - 18.99%.
- No Annual Fee.
- Multiple Card Designs to choose from.
- $0 Fraud Liability plus mobile and email fraud alert options.
- Click apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
Discover® Student More Card Reviews
up on the payments. I mostly used this card to pay bills. I would recommend this card to any student who needs to start building their credit. The people I talked to on the phone were very helpful and really took the time to explain everything to me. They really helped me understand how my new credit card worked so I didn’t make any mistakes.
If you are interested in the Discover® Student More Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Discover® Student More Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 5th, 2014 at 7:42 EST