- Required Credit Score: Bad
- Network: MasterCard
- Online Response:Yes
- If approved, simply pay a $95.00 Processing Fee to open your account and access your available credit. For convenience, this Processing Fee can be paid over time.
- Each time your Credit Account is eligible for and approved for an unsecured credit limit increase, a Credit Limit Increase Fee in the amount of 25% of the amount of the credit limit increase will be assessed to your Credit Account. First Premier will refund any Credit Limit Increase Fee charged to your Credit Account if you notify them, within 30 days of the date of the Periodic Statement on which it appears, that you do not wish to have the credit limit increase. This will also result in a reversal of the credit limit increase.
- Your initial credit limit will be $300 and your initial available credit will be only about $225, given the $75 Annual Fee that is charged on the card.
|Annual Fee $75 1st yr, $45 after||Monthly Fee None 1st yr, $6.25 after||One-time Fees $95|
|Purchase Rate 36% (V)||Grace Period 27 days|
|Cash Advance Rate 36% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $6)|
|Max Late Fee $35||Max Overlimit Fee None||Max Penalty APR None|
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the First PREMIER® Bank Gold Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 3rd, 2013 at 7:45 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology