- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: American Express
|Initial Bonus 20,000 points||Base Earn 1 points / $1||Max Earn 5 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases.
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases.
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account – that’s worth $200 toward your next round-trip airline ticket.
- Ability to redeem points for a range of rich rewards, including travel, brand-named merchandise, and gift cards.
- Two complimentary Lounge Club visits at airports around the world upon spending $15,000 on the Card in a calendar year.
|Intro Rate 9.99%||Intro Period until June 2014||Regular Rate 9.99% (V)|
|Intro Rate4.99%||Intro Periodfor the life of the balance||Regular Rate9.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3% (max $250)|
|Cash Advance Rate 9.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee None|
- 4.99% promotional rate for the life of the balance for transfers made between October 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013. After December 31, 2013, the APR for new balance transfers will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate, and is currently 9.99%.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Complimentary 24-hour concierge service.
- Comprehensive world-class travel insurance.
- Travel offers and discounts through the American Express Travel Privileges program.
- Roadside assistance and car rental insurance.
- Max Late Fee: $25
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 17.99%
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 18th, 2013 at 9:07 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology