PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Credit Card
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases.
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases.
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account – that’s worth $200 toward your next round-trip airline ticket.
- Ability to redeem points for a range of rich rewards, including travel, brand-named merchandise, and gift cards.
- Two complimentary Lounge Club visits at airports around the world upon spending $15,000 on the Card in a calendar year.
- Exceptional travel offers and discounts through the American Express Travel Privileges program.
- ANNUAL FEE None
PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $25
- MAX PENALTY APR 17.99%
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 9.99% - 17.99% (V)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP No
- 2.99% APR promotional balance transfer rate for 12 Months on Balance Transfers made between April 1, 2015 through June 30, 2015.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Complimentary 24-hour concierge service.
- Comprehensive world-class travel insurance.
- Roadside assistance and car rental insurance.
PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 13th, 2015 at 2:37 EDT